Username: Password:

Author Topic: WWF goes CoM  (Read 2410 times)

Skeas

• Quiet as a Mouse
  • best world
WWF goes CoM
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:58:13 PM »
You say to Virtus in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Hm. These humans brew...'

20:26
You say to Virtus in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Well, 'tis not our brew. Or even
groth brew!'

20:27

20:33

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I have tried some groth brew, not too shabby. Though the swill the
goblins drink is even beyond my tastes.'

20:36
You say to Virtus in common, laughing boistrously, 'Nay, no brew can be -that- bad!'

20:39
You send an OOC message to Virtus saying 'Unc style. I'LL DRINK ANYTHING THAT GETS ME DRUNK'

20:42

Virtus says to you in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'Give it a try sometime, I swear they brew it from thier own
urine.'

20:43
The building shakes with your booming laughter.

20:45

Virtus sends you an OOC message saying 'wtf you know the bartender sells vodka right?'

20:46
You say in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Perhaps they might use my urine to be more
efficient. I'll give them a good supply next I pass through there.'

20:49

You are sober.
You are hungry.

20:50

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I tried a drink one time, nearly spit the swill out. Nearly mind
you.'

20:51
You say to Virtus in common, nodding understandment, ''Twas terrible, but not horrible, then.'

20:55
You grin broadly.

20:56

Cities of MDhoria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
City/Clan|Rank     |Name
                    a stocky, tan human lad with a scruffy brown beard and flowing hair
                    an athletic female siriyu with a swarthy complexion
None      Citizen   Aritus Avikas
None      Citizen   a male canidae with dirty onyx fur and ruby red eyes
                    a male felis with long white hair
                    an average male of dagahasi descent with light brown hair
None      Citizen   Virtus Proeliator
                    a male lythren with blood red hair and pitch black eyes
                    a human male with short brown hair and brilliant sage eyes
Newbie    Helper    Yevian
                    a massive male canidae with sable fur and fiery red eyes
                    a tall female siriyu with well-kept, long hair and purple eyes
                    an ebony-scaled dagahasi female with mirror-like silver eyes
                    a female felis with amber eyes and calico fur
  Supremacy Sarma, Great Mother of Love
  Deity     Sannhet, the Wanderer, Capricious Goddess of Nature
  Deity     Iskvarren the Decadent, Lingering Shadow of Corruption

21:0

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I think I got more in my beard than I did in my mouth. I actualy
gagged a bit.'

21:0

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I actually considered a bath for a moment. '

21:4
You say to Virtus in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Ah. That reminds me of Stevus
Austinus, the Stone-Cold. He oft would stand on two tree trunks and pour barrels of ale onto his face and beard.'

21:6
You say in common, thoughtfully, 'I don't know if he actually drank any of it.'

21:8

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I remember the chap, wore a black vest did he not?'

21:10

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'Adorned with yeti skulls I believe '

21:12
You nod.

21:13

Virtus sends you an OOC message saying 'lol'

21:15
You say in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'With the number of gnomes he accidentally
crushed stepping on them. 316 I believe.'

21:15

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I doubt it was an accident knowing Stevus.'

21:20
You say to Virtus in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Very short temper. Never said
much, just liked to pour ale on himself and leave the battlefield without a word.'

21:23
You say in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'Perhaps he got too drunk and forgot where
he was or what he was to be doing.'

21:26

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'I heard he near killed Randalar Machimus, the Savage. OH YEAH!'

21:26
You say in common, in a powerful, booming voice of giantish inspiration, 'OH YEAH BROTHER! I remember that.'

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'He got hit with a fierce elbow when Randalar jumped from the treetop.
But he availed and Stunned Randalar in the end.'

21:34

Virtus says in common, in a deep bass rumble, 'He was out....stone cold.'
x

riverothethief

• Blabs a Bit
WWF goes CoM
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 07:34:43 AM »
Thanks for posting this, I found it pretty funny.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

"Cain blackjacked Able."