Username: Password:

Author Topic: Boats and h-nevermind  (Read 2473 times)

Kedi

• Quiet as a Mouse
Boats and h-nevermind
« on: September 14, 2013, 02:34:15 AM »
Gahr looks at Kedi.

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Been in any barfights of late?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Gotta find 'nother bar to claim.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Not a fan of Lost SOuls?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Ain't got no good drinks.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Warehouses has firebreather.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Dark Halls got beer AN ale.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'But it also has that annoying felis...'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Suppose you could fight it.'

Kedi aims a blank stare at Gahr.

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'What's that s'posed to mean?'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Excuse me a moment.'

Gahr leaves east.
An equine beast with a mane of white lightning leaves east.

Gahr has arrived from the east.
An equine beast with a mane of white lightning has arrived from the east.

Gahr says in common, with a parched voice, 'Perhaps we destroy that paper?'

Kedi shrugs.

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Waiting on Toukaj to return?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Yah. Prolly doin' politic stuff with Onion.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'That would be brutal to many minds.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'I dunno why we just don't move to some other city or my island.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'WHich island?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'The floatin' one that's got all the humants on it.'

Kedi says in common, in a loud voice, 'Or maybe the Harbor. We could move in there an build the biggest ship ever.'

Kedi says in common, in a loud voice, 'Hunt sea beasts.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'That would be agreeable..'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Weapon of choice, throwing spear, and then a sword, perhaps an axe, depends on the beast.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Yah. They got these spears called harpoons an they got ropes on 'em.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'An you got a couple boats with 'em an you stick the beast so it's gettin' pulled in all kindsa places an don't know where to go. Then you chop it.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Works on dragons. Specially when you get a wing an it drops in the water.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Plenty of water on hand to put out their fire breath, too.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Harpoons, I'd like to get my hands on those..'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'They're kinda like normal spear, but got a lil jab on 'em so it stick.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'An when if it rips out...blood...all kindsa blood.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, perking up slightly, 'Blood. Blood is good.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'I'm sold, Kedi. When do we leave?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Need a big boat.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, after a moment, 'We could just...take one.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'The one I wanna make is gonna have a big tower for magic people. They can do magic from it while I'm harpoonin' beasts.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'That...sounds like a big boat.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Yah. Gotta be so big that we can pull dead beasts on it an skin 'em.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, blinking a bit, 'It will have a chopping block?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Well, it'll have a big space for choppin''

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Rules of the boat? Any?'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Don't sink it?'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, with a parched voice, 'Okay, I'll need to lay off the rum a little then...'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'Naw. There should be a bunch. Sailors always drink that stuff.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'An Ale.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, in a loud voice, 'An beer.'

Gahr says to Kedi in common, seriously, 'Oh, there will be.'

Kedi says to Gahr in common, equally as serious, 'Yah, there will be.'

Gahr bellows out a rasp of laughter.
A tall, broad-shouldered human warrior says in common 'There is more to the battle then just strength, my friend.'
A tall, broad-shouldered human warrior continues to stare at a fluffy white squirrel.

Lartic

• RP Team
  • Blabs a Bit
Re: Boats and h-nevermind
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 02:22:47 PM »
Amusing read. You're gonna need a bigger boat than what is currently available on the market I think.