Username: Password:

Author Topic: Sausage  (Read 2417 times)

Ayechaela

Sausage
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:03:16 PM »
Lerayas says in common, his voice bearing a hint of weariness, 'Er.  Him?'

Lerayas points toward a large taurlok.

Uelis says in common, pointing accusingly at the taurlok, 'There! He snatched my sausage right from my hand and ATE it.'

Lerayas says to Uelis in common, his voice bearing a hint of weariness, '.. Perhaps he was hungry?'

Lerayas places a hand against his face.

Uelis says in common, squinting at the taurlok, 'He is a thief... nasty and vicious, taking an old man's food.'

You tell the group 'I like this guy.'

Lartic says to a large taurlok in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'Is what he speaks true, then?'

Lerayas says in common, lowering his hand, 'The Queen, General, and Grandwizard to deal with sausage-theft?'

Lerayas give Uelis some coins.

You say to a large taurlok in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'That wasn't at all kind of you, if it is. He's nought but an ancient body.'

Lerayas says to Uelis in common, his voice bearing a hint of weariness, 'Buy yourself five hundred sausages.'

Lerayas says to Uelis in common, his voice bearing a hint of weariness, 'Does that solve the problem?'

Uelis says to Lerayas in common, frowning at the gold in his hand, 'But you let the thief just walk free? Maybe he takes that after you leave?'

Lerayas says in common, his voice bearing a hint of weariness, '.. Lartic and Ayechaela can handle this, I think.'

Lerayas utters the words, 'ansholcamdi'.
Lerayas wanders off to explore!

Uelis looks accusingly between you and Lartic.

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'I'll deal with this..'

Neteru says in common, in a deep baritone, 'He's right, we should get the thief off the streets.'

Uelis says in common, wagging a finger at the taurlok, 'He's vicious and rabid! Next he will be biting arms off!'

Lartic says to a large taurlok in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'According to the the lythren, you stole a sausage from him and ate it. Since we have no proof and it is his word against yours. Consider yourself under a high state of watch.'

A Serian Peacekeeper storms into the area!
A Serian Peacekeeper shouts in common 'I am here to assist!'

Lartic says to a Serian Peacekeeper in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'Your orders are to watch this taurlok. He is an accused thief, I want him under watch until I direct otherwise, understood?'

A Serian Peacekeeper gives a quick salute to Lartic, who in turn salutes sharply back.

Uelis nods to Lartic, seeming satisfied.

Uelis says to a large taurlok in common, wagging his fingers, 'You're stealing days are numbered, cow fat.'

Lartic says to a Serian Peacekeeper in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'Inform the other peacekeepers, then return to your duties.'

Lartic says in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'Your services are appreciated, return to your post.'
A Serian Peacekeeper salutes and hurries away.

Lartic says to Uelis in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'I believe the term you are looking for is fat cow, but don't over do it or he may have you charged for harassment.'

Neteru says to Uelis in common, in a deep baritone, 'Or he might just smash you.'

Uelis says to Lartic in common, in a raspy, hissing voice, 'No, no, cow fat.  It is his name, I asked, he nodded.'

Lartic says to Uelis in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'Very well then. I'll take your word for it.'

A large taurlok says in common, in an irritated manner, 'I never said anything of the sort, you dirty snake.’

Neteru says to a large taurlok in common, in a deep baritone, 'So you do speak.'

Uelis says to a large taurlok in common, in a raspy, hissing voice, 'You didn't say, you nod, I watched you do it.'

A large taurlok says in common, in an irritated manner, 'Yes, I was nodding in an attempt to get you to leave me alone. I wish it had worked.’

Neteru says to a large taurlok in common, in a deep baritone, 'He claims you stole some sausages from him, does he speak true?'

A large taurlok says in common, in an irritated manner, 'It was my sausage! He snapped it up in his mouldy fangs and careered off with it.. I've never heard of such trickery in my life!'

A large taurlok says in common, in an irritated manner, 'As you say say though, my word against his.'

Uelis says to a large taurlok in common, shrieking, 'Liar! You lie, cow fat.. nasty, fat cow.  You snatched it up and gobbled it down.'

A large taurlok says in common, in an irritated manner, 'Better a fat cow than a flaky reptile.'

Uelis says to a large taurlok in common, scoffing, 'Flakes can be being eaten, what do you do with your nasty cow fat but wiggle it and snatch sausages from old men?'

You say in common, loudly, 'I'm not entirely sure I'm enjoying this argument.'

Neteru says in common, in a deep baritone, 'Nor I.'

You say to Lartic in common, hurriedly, 'Its making me feel ill.'

Lartic says in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'We have already set in motion the orders.'

Neteru nods.

You say to Uelis in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You may stay and argue with him to your heart's content. We’re off.’

Lartic says to Uelis in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'You asked for our aid and it has been given. I must attend to the Queen.'

Iskvarren

• Administrator
  • Sir Spams-a-Lot
Sausage
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 01:07:59 PM »
*goldstar*
Everything is at the end of the to-do list.  Even the things at the front of the list are at the end.

Lartic

• RP Team
  • Blabs a Bit
Sausage
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 01:53:01 PM »
*nod* Caymite in the making.

Sannhet

• Deity
  • Blabs a Bit
Sausage
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 03:52:47 PM »
Cow fat!
Nershwyrg says to Kugelex in common, snickering, 'If w-wishes were fishes, they would soon devour each other and establish an order b-based on the ones most adapted to exploit th-their environment.'