Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Managment  (Read 395 times)

Darmian

• Immortal
  • Quiet as a Mouse
New Managment
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
As some of you have likely noticed, I have been lurking around the who list for a few weeks now. I haven't had a chance to talk to but a few of you that are still here but I would like to take the chance to say a formal greeting. I have stepped into the roll of staff here and I look forward to being a part of this world.

That being said, we need players, if you have any ideas please do not hesitate to contact me. I would like to focus on bringing players in and making some great RP happen.

Darmian[at]Mdhoria.net

HerpDerp

• Quiet as a Mouse
Re: New Managment
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 07:56:44 AM »
My favorite imm related memories come from trivia night's about CoM lore where even if you didn't earn rpool, you learned about little hidden plots going on right in front of you. I liked the interactive imm run quests that weren't about farming, gathering, or grinding, and more about players emoted interactions with npcs/items/etc. I have made myself available icly to any new or returning players that want a hand leveling, gathering starter eq, or learning the new system. I only know what I have messed with personally, but there are other old players lurking about. If more people log every night, they will be encouraged to do the same.