Username: Password:

Author Topic: Restringfest!  (Read 45 times)

Darmian

• Immortal
  • Quiet as a Mouse
Restringfest!
« on: June 06, 2019, 09:22:21 PM »
Greetings mortals,

We will be throwing a Restringfest on June 14th from 17:00 - 21:00 Server time, Depending on turnout
there may be a small waiting period as we will preform them in a first come first served style. I myself will
most likely be online a good portion of the morning as well but can not guarantee that I will be available
at any one point until the afternoon. If you see me in the Who list, feel free to hit me up early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Restringfest Regulations *
You are allowed a maximum of two restrings.  You may not restring two items at either station.
You may only restring items that cost 2-3 rewardpool (See HELP RESTRING COSTS).  You
may restring items on multiple characters, but you must wait in line for
each one.  If you are prevented from attending due to time zone or must go
before it is your turn, you may request a rain check which must be claimed
within 3 days of restringfest.  You may only request a rain check for one
character if you cannot attend.  Remember that restringfest restrings are
essentially free.  The staff has the right to deny any restrings for any reason.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darmian

• Immortal
  • Quiet as a Mouse
Re: Restringfest!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 10:12:04 PM »
Due to some personal issues the event will be ran earlier in the day. 14:00 - 18:00 server time instead. Apologies but life tends to do that these days eh?