Username: Password:

Author Topic: A book bound in glassy black obsidian  (Read 2061 times)

riverothethief

• Blabs a Bit
A book bound in glassy black obsidian
« on: January 23, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »
I will fill this book with my thoughts, dreams, nightmares, fears, and desires.  My past, present, and what will happen in the future.  Every conceivable emotion will be filled into these pages.  My rage, torment, everything, this book will be my testament.  A reminder of what they have bred in me.  My powers were given at birth, yet it was Seria that created me.  They will lament their actions, every single one of them.  They will learn the errors of their past.  I will see that all in my power be done to bring pain and misery to their city.  Knowing that there is nothing I can do that would allow them a fair taste of what they have taken from me.

If any read this know that I am coming.  I will take your children in the night.  I will bring the dead to your city.  Fill your fountains with blood.  I will never relent, for within me I channel strength, anger, ferocity, and hate.  My will is tenacious and ready, in the end you will know me not by name but by deeds.  The bringer of your nightmares.  I come not for your veterans but your innocents.   It is their gore I come for and I will see it spread like a layer of dust over everything within my reach.  I do not want you destroyed but broken, crushed beneath the weight of guilt and loss.  Destiny bore me and wrath will see it come to fruition.

Steel yourselves, I am coming.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity."

"Cain blackjacked Able."