Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hard Time  (Read 2016 times)

Skeas

• Quiet as a Mouse
  • best world
Hard Time
« on: January 26, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »
Ayechaela says to you in common, chidingly, 'This is not the path you are supposed to be walking, Skeas. Dragons,
fine. Stealing, not so good.'

23:12
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'The gateguard was but a few
moments from death when I walked in. I'm not sure how your organization operates, but last I heard, the *Enclave*
was the only one that reprimanded their guards by stabbing them with swords.'

23:15

Lartic says to Ayechaela in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'I will take care of Hollis personally, do not worry
about him.'

23:19
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I'll steal from those who do
evil things, and I'll grace those who do good things.'

23:22
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Besides, no-one threatens my
Maiyell.'

23:27

Ayechaela says to you in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'That is not your decision
to make, within this city. You must abide by the laws. I will not have our children taught that any action is the
right action, regardless of differing viewpoint.'

23:27

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'And trust me, I have done a lot worse than stab people
with swords for whatever reasons I had.'

23:28

23:30
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'She and Dreen are the only ones
who didn't forsake me when I made a simple mistake, and I'll do what it takes to protect her as necessary.'

23:31

Ayechaela joins Lartic's group.

23:31

Ayechaela says to you in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'No one has forsaken you,
Skeas. People only expect you to learn. This sort of behaviour does not exemplify that learning. Do you see where
I'm coming from?'

23:35
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'And I'll not have our children
taught that stabbing is the right course of action anytime someone disagrees with you.'

23:35

Ayechaela says to you in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Oh, and stealing is?!'

23:36

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'I'll make sure that they do, don't worry about that.'

23:38
You say to Ayechaela in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'It's better than
stabbing. And he attacked good people.'

23:38
You say to Ayechaela in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I got in trouble
for aiding evil. Now I'm acting against it.'

23:40
You say in common, sighing, 'Show me to my cell, if it pleases you.'

23:42

Lartic says to Ayechaela in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'No, you're acting against the Triage. Don't do it
again or jail time will be the least of your worries.'

23:44

Ayechaela says to you in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'He is one of our men, you
know that we will see him punished. There were many witnesses. I don't like having to reprimand you like this, but
you are not above the law.'

23:45
You say in common, scoffing, 'He is only Triage because of the friend system that this city operates on. He's not
morally worthy of his position.'

23:48
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Trying to kill gateguards,
threatening his Grand Wizard. He shames the Triage.'

23:51

Lartic says to Ayechaela in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'If you don't get her out of here, I'm going to lose
my mind.'

23:54
You think in common 'What mind?'

23:55
You think in common 'You who hire people who do nothing but hurt your comrades. Enclave brand is right.'

23:56
You think in common 'This city is ridiculous.'

23:57

Ayechaela says to you in common, sighing exasperatedly, 'That is why we are going to punish him. But between your
petty stealing and bitter expression, you do not speak well for what you believe in. You allow others to trip you
up.'

23:58

Ayechaela arrests you, places you in chains, and places a gag over your mouth.
You now follow Ayechaela.

0:0

Ayechaela books you.
You stop following Ayechaela.
You arrive through the cell door with a guard.
The guard chains you to the wall.

0:1

You have received a pardon.

0:2
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'What do you know about what I
believe in..?'

0:2
You shake your head negatively.

0:3
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'He who doesn't love his own
comrades, and *I'm* the one acting wrongly?'

0:6
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'If Sarma doesn't want me to
punish those who attack their clan-brothers, then..'

0:11
You say in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I belong elsewhere.'

0:12

0:12
You stop using a long-stemmed, thornless rose with decaying petals.

0:13
You drop a long-stemmed, thornless rose with decaying petals.

(Glowing) A lemon-yellow rose rests here, its long stem completely thornless.

0:23
You yell in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Go ahead, Sarma!'

0:24
You yell in common, in a high-pitched, furious scream, 'I don't want it anymore!'

0:26
You yell in common, in a high-pitched, furious scream, '*I* forsake *you*!'
x