Username: Password:

Author Topic: Justice, Explained  (Read 2519 times)

Ayechaela

Justice, Explained
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
Skeas gives you a long-stemmed, thornless rose with decaying petals.

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Let the administrator of the orphanage know that he'll be needing to hire a new teacher, if it pleases you, Your Majesty.'

Lartic munches on an apple as he gives Skeas a bland look.

You say to Skeas in common, sighing, 'Why do you lash out so, Skeas? We are not trying to hurt you, only demonstrate that the laws applied to everyone.'

Skeas says in common, glancing off westward, 'Or perhaps a volunteer... I know they've not much money to spend on wages..'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'And what is this 'friend system' you speak of? Hollis was not a good friend of any of the ranking officers when he was recruited, just another man.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I am not lashing out, Your Majesty... I've just discovered that some things are not for me.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You seem to think you are disadvantaged when others are not. Be assured, he will pay for his actions.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'If punishing those who drive blades into their comrades is not something that Sarma stands for, I will have to walk alone.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You aren't making much sense, Skeas. I have said one million times over that he will be punished.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I have punished him already, Your Majesty. He needs no more.'

Lartic says to Skeas in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'It is not your place to do so.'

Skeas says to Lartic in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I am aware. I served time already for my trespass.'

Skeas says to Lartic in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'And I'll turn myself in next time I do it, too.'

Lartic says to Skeas in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'You won't get a chance to next time.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'We have a justice system of our own in this city, you know that. Why must you tangle yourself up time and again trying to deliver justice of your own?'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You aren't helping anyone by driving home justice you have decided upon alone. You can better serve these people by helping them, not dealing out punishments as you see fit.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Because this city's system is flawed, moreso than my own. I've got to choose the lesser corruption.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'How is this city's system flawed?'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You seem to think he won't suffer for his actions, but you are incorrect. On what other basis do you charge us? I'm interested to know.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Perhaps if you keep a better eye on the children who run this city you'll know better than I can tell you.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Yes, there is poverty and inequality. Can you fix that in a day? Do you think I can?'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'At least I'm trying.'

Lartic says to Skeas in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'The only child here is you, Skeas. You have no respect for order or anyone else who doesn't agree with you.'

Skeas says to Lartic in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Order? You don't keep a shred of order in this city.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You speak of disorder, or failure to act, of corruption.'

Skeas says in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I'm sorry, Ayechaela...'

Skeas says in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I'm just doing what's right.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'What do you know of the actions of the Triage as a whole? You throw your weight around as though you're holy and right.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'And yet you tell me on the other hand that you are giving up and leaving those you should be helping.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'What in the name of the Gods are you trying to achieve? I fail to understand you.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I'm not going to follow a Goddess of Love who, you say, disagrees with me should I exact justice on those who harm their brothers.'

Lartic says to Skeas in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'You have no idea on what is right, Skeas. You've been wrong from the moment I met you.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'I am not ASKING you to.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'I'm not asking you to agree with what he did.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'I'm asking you to allow the systems of this city to deal with him, instead of you exacting justice as YOU see fit.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'That is more fair than you seem to realise.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'You are only one person. The laws are based on the decisions of many.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'And when the laws are properly upheld I will allow them to be so.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'The laws are upheld! Who is not upholding them? Hollis IS GOING to be punished.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'This is not one instance!'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Fire others are me, if you will. Keep the accusations coming.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Because obviously you have no flaws of your own.'

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'She wants the laws upheld? I'm about to write her off slander or I might just put her out of her misery now.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'I am flawed-'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Just not so bad as the alternative.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'I've prayed to the Gods for forgiveness, I do not need to answer to you. Note that I was granted forgiveness, where you were not.'

You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Because I do not throw blame when I am angry. I seek to understand it.'

Skeas says to you in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Now, I'll be off before your husband-to-be murders me for disagreeing with him.'

Skeas says in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'Because that's how the people in this city work.'

Skeas curtseys gracefully to you.
You say to Skeas in common, in a polished Serian accent devoid of harsh consonants, 'Yes, clearly.'

Skeas says to Lartic in common, in a siri-inspired, softly inflected voice of elegant formature, 'You're despicable.'

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'I wouldn't stand for her were I you.'

Lartic says to you in common, in a clear, confident tone, 'She is disrespecting you, me and the entire Triage. I'm going to without a doubt make her light above the shoulders the very instant she says something that stupid again.'

Skeas

• Quiet as a Mouse
  • best world
Justice, Explained
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 10:44:22 PM »
blackjack lartic

grab everything lartic

backstab lartic

>;D

looove you guys :D
x

Skeas

• Quiet as a Mouse
  • best world
Justice, Explained
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 10:45:51 PM »
P.S. Glad I could be there to explain justice to y'all XD
x

Rakiel

• Quiet as a Mouse
Justice, Explained
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 09:13:11 AM »
Why do I feel like Skeas is trying to be the CoM Batman? Vigilante justice, oh geez. Look out Seria.
a johgo girl with blonde braids says to a darkly tanned johgo boy in common 'But you're always Lartic! Why do I have to be Yshil again?'
a darkly tanned johgo boy says to a johgo girl with blonde braids in common 'Because you're a girl!'

Skeas

• Quiet as a Mouse
  • best world
Justice, Explained
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 12:29:25 PM »
>.> I'm not sure you guys have to worry about Skeas bringing justice about too terribly much anymore.. ;D
x